Frequently Asked Questions
Once I purchase a Corporate membership, what should I do next?
Please follow sub-account instructions below to add other colleagues within your organization or company. Any account holders under the main corporate plan can then choose to register themselves for future BECOR events.
The key account holder may also purchase multiple event tickets for their own members if they choose to.
How do I add sub-accounts to my membership plan? (For Corporate, Premium Corporate & Premium Corporate Plus level memberships)
- Log into your account (top right)
- Visit My Account (top right dropdown)
- Click on Memberships tab link
- Click on Sub-Accounts link.
If Sub-accounts link does not appear when you are logged in, please contact the key account holder for your company or organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the contact information for the member who purchased the subscription.
- There are 3 different ways to add new members;
- Enter first name, last name and email address, then click “Add account”
- Email the sign-up link to your colleagues to complete their account registration under your parent account.
- Create a csv file with username, first name, last name, email address and upload
Here’s a link to a sample corporate sub-account member import file: Corporate Account Sub Accounts (CSV)